The institute takes part in cooperations with private sector and public institutions and organizations operating especially in food sector like the Ministry Of Food, Agriculture And Livestock; Ministry of Health, Ministry of Development, Ministry of National Defense, General Directorate of Tea Enterprises (ÇAYKUR), Turkish Standards Institute (TSE), provincial administrations, municipalities, trade and industry chambers, commodity exchanges, exporters’ associations, agricultural cooperatives’ associations, Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB), Federation of Food and Drink Industry Associations, Packaging Manufacturers Association and universities.
The institute establishes and sustains close cooperations with foreign research institutions in order to follow the developments and innovations in food sciences and technologies in the world.
- The SAFE consortium: European Association for Food Safety
- Campden BRI: Food and Drink Innovation
- IAPRI (International Association of Packaging Research Institutes)
- EUROFIR: European Food Information Resource Network
- MoniQA Association (International Association for Monitoring and Quality Assurance in the Food Supply Chain)
- SEAFOODplus Research Platform
- IHC Group "Authenticity of Bee Products